How to put quotes in signatures?

Post your questions here
RevLimiter
Team: Its my forum name

How to put quotes in signatures?

Post by RevLimiter »

I think its pretty simple, just put the quote html code in your sig. But for some reason it won't show up when I browse the forums on my computer, but shows when I browse forums on my phone. Tf am I doing wrong? Please help an idiot out, thanks :D
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: How to put quotes in signatures?

Post by sethiemeboi »

RevLimiter wrote:I think its pretty simple, just put the quote html code in your sig. But for some reason it won't show up when I browse the forums on my computer, but shows when I browse forums on my phone. Tf am I doing wrong? Please help an idiot out, thanks :D
you literally have a quote in your signature right now
RevLimiter

Post by RevLimiter »

yeah I thought I did cause I can see it when I'm on my phone, just can't see it on my computer. whatever I guess, if you can see it works then
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Looking at the code for the webpage it seems that it's a fixed height for signatures where in PC mode the screen is wider, therefor the signatur can be wider, but it also becomes taller due to the linked aspect ratio when it becomes wider. So when you're on your phone, it's like 1/2 the width, the image will be smaller and the quote will be seen due to the image not being as tall. .... :D
RevLimiter

Post by RevLimiter »

that makes sense haha thanks my dude