I suck at MXS

Post your questions here
LDewey24
Team: Privateer

I suck at MXS

Post by LDewey24 »

No matter how hard I try, i fall over on the smallest things. I watch tutorial after tutorial but don't get any better. And I watch people on youtube just fly over bumps and ruts and there handlebars don't even budge. I can't stand it. I just ordered an xbox 360 pc controller to see if that helps. I'm not sure if I want to buy the game based on how bad I suck... :/
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Re: I suck at MXS

Post by Scotty226 »

don't worry. when i first got the game i couldn't ride in a straight line and kept rage quitting. it takes time to get used to and ive been playing for about 6 months now and i still can't go 2 laps without crashing. buying this game is 100% worth the money because you get awsome free tracks and bikes and graphics while on MvA Alive you had to pay for tracks and bike that aren't even as good as some of the ones on here.
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Scotty226 wrote:don't worry. when i first got the game i couldn't ride in a straight line and kept rage quitting. it takes time to get used to and ive been playing for about 6 months now and i still can't go 2 laps without crashing. buying this game is 100% worth the money because you get awsome free tracks and bikes and graphics while on MvA Alive you had to pay for tracks and bike that aren't even as good as some of the ones on here.
Took me about 2 months to get okay, I'm still improving now too. Takes time.
Dgl44
Team: BoostMobile Kawasaki

Post by Dgl44 »

I took about 2 months of constant playing to get to the point where I could ride, although slow and with lots of crashes, but it motivated me. After about 6 months I am now pretty ok, I get average or a bit below average lap times, but I'm sticking to the keyboard so I am progressing very slowly.
No pain, No gain!
MotardMatt220

Post by MotardMatt220 »

People say that setup isn't what makes a good rider… and there right but it does help a lot! Find a set up that works for you and you will improve! PM me and il see if I can hook you up
Erichellgren
Team: RockstarHusky

Post by Erichellgren »

Bro, How do you think everyone here got good at riding MXS?

1- Not watching tutorials. (learning by their own, as I've done. Mxsimpits.com for setups).
2- Training, Asking good riders for setups.
3- Find you'r OWN riding style and stability
4- Trying to make hot-laps.

Am I wrong? :P
MotardMatt220

Post by MotardMatt220 »

Erichellgren wrote:Bro, How do you think everyone here got good at riding MXS?

1- Not watching tutorials. (learning by their own, as I've done. Mxsimpits.com for setups).
2- Training, Asking good riders for setups.
3- Find you'r OWN riding style and stability
4- Trying to make hot-laps.

Am I wrong? :P
Completely right