Missing Personal Folder

Post your questions here
Austin208
Team: Pogo

Missing Personal Folder

Post by Austin208 »

My hard drive recently failed on me so I lost all my data from MXS. I went back into my email with my download link for the full version of the game and when I re downloaded the game a personal folder wasn't downloaded... I am using Windows 8 so is there anyway to make a new personal folder or am I just being dumb.. I have already looked in the MX Simulator folder and other places it SHOULD be.
[center]I fly airplanes for a living, bitches.[/center][/i]
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Missing Personal Folder

Post by jlv »

Make sure "Do not create shortcuts" is not checked when you install. The shortcut is under Windows Start Menu / All Programs / MX Simulator / MX Simulator Personal Folder.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Austin208
Team: Pogo

Post by Austin208 »

I did that made sure "do not create shortcuts" was not checked and when I opened it all up again the personal folder was not there.
[center]I fly airplanes for a living, bitches.[/center][/i]
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

If all else fails, try %localappdata% in a file explorer window. You should see a folder in there named "MX Simulator" which is the one you want.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
ringstrom919
Team: Privateer

Post by ringstrom919 »

Thanks that worked for me! :D