Lag problem

Post your questions here
Mcbroom#474
Team: Mob Dirty Inc

Lag problem

Post by Mcbroom#474 »

i have a prob with the lag, once i connect my fps is around 50-80 then after playing for alittle bit my fps suddenly drops to 8 and remains their throughout the race, it takes awhile before my fps to rise again.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Lag problem

Post by jlv »

If it's only when there are a lot of riders you might be running out of texture memory. Try going down a step on model texture detail.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Mcbroom#474

Post by Mcbroom#474 »

it happens all the time i have everything pretty much on 0
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

I thought you said it was going from 50 to 8 and then back. Is this all happening during one race?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Mcbroom#474

Post by Mcbroom#474 »

when i fisrt start up the game and when im on the main screen when u open up the game my fps is around 124-125, when i connect to a server and all depends on how many people their is in the server at the time, my fps runs about 50-80 if more ppl 13-25, but if i play for awhile, like a few laps or more my fps instanly drops to 8 and lags the whole time, sometimes is stops but i always have to quit the whole game and reboot it, but it still my fps is low. id like to find out wats causing it to be so low.
Mcbroom#474

Post by Mcbroom#474 »

it happens in every race
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

You should install a temperature monitor applet and see if the graphics card or CPU is overheating. Sounds like it's getting slower and slower as it gets hotter and hotter.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com