How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Post your questions here
User avatar
yzmxer608
Posts: 15281
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am
Team: Race Tech/SD
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby yzmxer608 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:41 pm

The 10.6 ATI CCC drivers are out, seem to work fine with MXS. http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

User avatar
tyskorn
Posts: 6439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Team: Adept MX Graphics
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby tyskorn » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:49 pm

YZ,my mom said she would be willing to pay for me to get a new computer some time next year.I know that is not very close.Just wondering,if you would consider making the list of parts.
That said,I was wondering the cheapest a computer could get for me to be able to run like 12 people with full graphics.
I also am going to need a new case.Because I have a Dell.Is it good to go for the big fancy cases with 2 fans and everything?

Thanks in advance,
Tyler
Image

User avatar
tyskorn
Posts: 6439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Team: Adept MX Graphics
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby tyskorn » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:38 pm

I'll take that as a no.I would like to think you of all people could still be loyal.But I give up.
Image

Jones221
Posts: 5120
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:11 am
Location: California

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby Jones221 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:08 pm

tyskorn wrote:YZ,my mom said she would be willing to pay for me to get a new computer some time next year.I know that is not very close.Just wondering,if you would consider making the list of parts.
That said,I was wondering the cheapest a computer could get for me to be able to run like 12 people with full graphics.
I also am going to need a new case.Because I have a Dell.Is it good to go for the big fancy cases with 2 fans and everything?

Thanks in advance,
Tyler


ONE HOUR LATER

tyskorn wrote:I'll take that as a no.I would like to think you of all people could still be loyal.But I give up.
:cry:

Heres the reason people wouldn't waste there time:
-Computer parts get updated, over a year there is definatly going to be a change
-Running MXS is like running tetris with max graphics, set some goals. ("I wanna run Crysis 2 max graphics while downloading videos of intercourse!")
-You rated down mission valley
-You made Checkerz mad.
Image

User avatar
yzmxer608
Posts: 15281
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am
Team: Race Tech/SD
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby yzmxer608 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:10 pm

I was just lazy and didn't want to make a list.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

User avatar
tyskorn
Posts: 6439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Team: Adept MX Graphics
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby tyskorn » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:46 pm

I didn't make Checkerz mad.I only made you mad,Austin.You are the only one complaining about my 4 on realism.That is because you are simply in love with Checkerz and were a part of the track.(I have no idea how,seeing as you don't even know how to put a flagger on a track)I don't see why you keep talking to me.No one is talking to you,so why bother.
I didn't ask YZ to start the list now either.I asked him if he would be willing to do it some time.I would really appreciate it if you would just shut the fuck up.You are honestly the most annoying person on this forum.And I have many others to agree.
I also asked exactly what I wanted.I don't play any other games on my computer,simply because Motocross is my life.I only play motocross games,and that's all I want to play.I don't play little fagget games like APB,or Heroes of Newearth.Sure I have tried them,only to be able to do something with the xFire crew.And honestly,I have not even tried APB,so I wouldn't know how gay it truly is.You wouldn't know what I want seeing as you aren't me.I said everything I intended to say in that post.Nothing more-nothing less.
I also don't get why me giving the track a 4 effected it.Checkerz is still the top creator so why do you give a shit?I guess if I rate tracks so poorly I should continue to do so.Anything released by a Team Jonesy member must be rated down.

Sorry,jlv,only a couple curse words in there.
Image

User avatar
tyskorn
Posts: 6439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Team: Adept MX Graphics
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby tyskorn » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:49 pm

I also must say.Your posts aren't at all helpful to anyone.Ever.Only degrading to most.I just don't see how you can be such a bad ass over the internet.Truly amazing.
Image

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8585
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby checkerz » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm not about to air it out on here, but you definitely pissed me off. And Jones was a huge part of the track. He did all the model placement twice and was one of the best beta testers. It was a team project, everyone contributed something that was valuable to the final project. And me being pissed has nothing to do with your rating or review on Mission Valley. If you would like to get on xfire sometime or send me a PM, I would be more than happy to tell you why I think you are a waste of space... and it has absolutely nothing to do with the on going war between you and Jones.

Jones221
Posts: 5120
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:11 am
Location: California

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby Jones221 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:54 pm

tyskorn wrote:I didn't make Checkerz mad.I only made you mad,Austin.You are the only one complaining about my 4 on realism.That is because you are simply in love with Checkerz and were a part of the track.(I have no idea how,seeing as you don't even know how to put a flagger on a track)I don't see why you keep talking to me.No one is talking to you,so why bother.

Didn't need flaggers, just needed tires and ama-stakes. I really don't care that you rated it down, i just like to piss you off.
tyskorn wrote:I didn't ask YZ to start the list now either.I asked him if he would be willing to do it some time.I would really appreciate it if you would just shut the fuck up.You are honestly the most annoying person on this forum.And I have many others to agree.

I love the title, really shows how awesome I am.
tyskorn wrote:I also asked exactly what I wanted.I don't play any other games on my computer,simply because Motocross is my life.I only play motocross games,and that's all I want to play.I don't play little fagget games like APB,or Heroes of Newearth.Sure I have tried them,only to be able to do something with the xFire crew.And honestly,I have not even tried APB,so I wouldn't know how gay it truly is.You wouldn't know what I want seeing as you aren't me.I said everything I intended to say in that post.Nothing more-nothing less.

lol, you loved HON and APB is sick as fuck. I dont play either of them but from what I have heard, they aren't that bad. I dont get how motocross can be your life? but then you say "I only play motocross games" so motocross games are you life? You ride a murdered out yzf with metalmulisha graphics ffs.
Image

User avatar
tyskorn
Posts: 6439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Team: Adept MX Graphics
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby tyskorn » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Interesting that I'm a waste of space when I come on here every day and always manage to help a person out. :roll:
Image

Jones221
Posts: 5120
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:11 am
Location: California

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby Jones221 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:59 pm

So yzed, what do think of a GTX9800? I think im gonna buy one soon.
Image

User avatar
tyskorn
Posts: 6439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Team: Adept MX Graphics
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby tyskorn » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 pm

I can't like motocross because I like the Metal Mulisha?I better quit now.
Image

User avatar
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1929
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:57 pm
Team: Creme Egg

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby Mbutler183 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:05 pm

tyskorn wrote:I didn't ask YZ to start the list now either.I asked him if he would be willing to do it some time.I would really appreciate it if you would just shut the fuck up.You are honestly the most annoying person on this forum.And I have many others to agree.
I also asked exactly what I wanted.I don't play any other games on my computer,simply because Motocross is my life.I only play motocross games,and that's all I want to play.I don't play little fagget games like APB,or Heroes of Newearth.Sure I have tried them,only to be able to do something with the xFire crew.And honestly,I have not even tried APB,so I wouldn't know how gay it truly is.


OH HELLLLL NO!
I know you didnt just involve the entire xfire gaming community into this one.
Lets see here... now why dont you play apb, heroes of newerth (spelt wrong) or any of them other faggot games? Probably because your busy doing one of the following things:
1. Eating food.
2. Making shit tracks
3. Taking shit screenshots
or 4. Raging about absolutely nothing.

And dont even judge apb if you havent played it, its an excellent game.
1 2 3
BRINA GOES WITHOUT A BAN AGAIN? DOUBLE STANDARDS
ITS MORF-in Time

User avatar
yzmxer608
Posts: 15281
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am
Team: Race Tech/SD
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby yzmxer608 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 pm

yzmxer608 wrote:The 10.6 ATI CCC drivers are out, seem to work fine with MXS. http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx

I take this back, there is still flickering on certain things. 10.4 still works best.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

User avatar
DJ99X
Posts: 15468
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:36 am
Location: Land Down Under

Re: How To Correctly Install New Graphic Drivers

Postby DJ99X » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:26 am

Yeah, those 10.6 drivers suck.

Didn't know this was the thread where all that **** went down :lol:
Last edited by jlv on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed profanity


Return to “Help / Troubleshooting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests