No Objects in AusSX

Post your questions here
MK#336 (Ger)
Team: Privateer

No Objects in AusSX

Post by MK#336 (Ger) »

Hey Community,

I'm sorry for my english, but i hope you understand me :D . I have a problem with the objects in AusSX and SXoN (and other tracks that aren't as professional as AMA SX...). There are no track markers and no stadium, just the ground texture and different kinds of ground (sand, mud, etc.). I had the same problem with the 2014 ama supercross but it was fixed with the 1.9 update of MXS. Hope the Screenshot will work, it shows my problem best. I also looked for object packs but i found nothing. Maybe someone knows what to do :)
MK#336 (Ger)

Re: No Objects in AusSX

Post by MK#336 (Ger) »

okey i don't know how to add a screenshot. It always says: sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

MK#336 (Ger) wrote:okey i don't know how to add a screenshot. It always says: sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.
Upload to http://www.imgur.com, than copy a link :)

There's often 2 solutions for this:
1. The objects from the downloaded track is referencing to another track or location, which you don't have (either objects or track)
2. The folder/file is named incorrecly (happends if you change the name) or it's in a subfolder.
MK#336 (Ger)

Post by MK#336 (Ger) »

thanks wahlamt :)

1. i put the downloaded folders into personal folder, no subfolders. Now AusSX works but SX of Nations still doesn't work. (they were in a subfolder called "tracks")
The links above should show my problem.
can i find out what the objects are referenced to? or what i have to download?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

MK#336 (Ger) wrote:thanks wahlamt :)

1. i put the downloaded folders into personal folder, no subfolders. Now AusSX works but SX of Nations still doesn't work. (they were in a subfolder called "tracks")
The links above should show my problem.
can i find out what the objects are referenced to? or what i have to download?
It seems like you've either named the track/folder something else that what it was originally or have it another folder than what it should be in. Try redownloading the track :)

This video shows you how to put stuff in properly :)