Need help on 2 thing!

Post your questions here
Situ781mx
Team: Privateer

Need help on 2 thing!

Post by Situ781mx »

I have 2 questions. First, I want to say i am using a mac and crossover. I am making a track and i downloaded the blank track. I wanted to get new textures and while trying i deleted all the original textures on accident. So now my track is all black, other then where i put the decals for the texture. I am trying to find out how to put texture around the whole track again. I tried redownloading the blank track and taking all the texture stuff from it and putting it in my blank folder but it doesn't work.
Also, I am wondering if anyone knows how to take the blank track folder [that i have edited in the in-game editor] out of the personal folder. I can get to the personal folder but it comes up as a different window on my mac and everything in it stays in it. I can't take any files out, i can't copy and paste them out, i can't even move them in the personal folder. I need to get it out because the blank file in the personal folder is the folder that i actually edited in the in-game editor as far as i can tell from reading up on other threads.

Does anyone have any ideas??? It would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Need help on 2 thing!

Post by Pumaxcs »

The track being black is a lighting issue not textures. Try and update that shading ingame and make sure you still have a lighting file in your folder.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Situ781mx

Post by Situ781mx »

I have the lighting file in my folder for the track, but not in the folder that is in my personal folder because i cannot get to it. So i guess these problems are correlated.
Situ781mx

Post by Situ781mx »

But i don't think that it is a lighting problem because the decals, billboards, statues and such all still show up. I have texture around my track from where i put the decals but everywhere else is black.