Serious Account Issues

Post your questions here
Wesktm

Serious Account Issues

Post by Wesktm »

nickuzick wrote:My forum account has issues. I joined the forums on Monday October 14, 2013 and I have no posts. The reason for the no posts is because it simply won't let me. Whenever I try to make a post it comes up with this Image I would understand if that came up for a week but for over a year? I've sent JLV many emails regarding this and I've received no reply and everyone else I talk to says its abnormal. I've made more than one account and the problem persists, I've even had someone from a different country make one for me and I get this same result. Is there a way to bypass this message and allow me to be part of the forums like I would want? All advice is welcome.

Nick
I'm good at going slow

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEmdPa ... QJjWFjRIFw
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Serious Account Issues

Post by jlv »

Do you actually know him? His first post was from an IP that another forum member who has a habit of being annoying posted from.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

jlv wrote:Do you actually know him? His first post was from an IP that another forum member who has a habit of being annoying posted from.
This is my first account I made. I'm not sure about the IP but I'm in my home right now.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

jlv wrote:Do you actually know him? His first post was from an IP that another forum member who has a habit of being annoying posted from.
i can vouch for him he made the account and im friends with this guy.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Thank you JLV