Using a 4K TV as a monitor

Post your questions here
suzuki98

Re: Using a 4K TV as a monitor

Post by suzuki98 »

what is the lag that you are talking about. is it controller lag because I play on a led tv and can not for the life of me be consisant with my laps.
Rich_MeaderMX
Team: MeaderMX

Post by Rich_MeaderMX »

suzuki98 wrote:what is the lag that you are talking about. is it controller lag because I play on a led tv and can not for the life of me be consisant with my laps.
It's input lag, so for example, when your adjusting the rider position with the controller there is a delay between your movements on the analogue sticks and what happens on screen, which results in late cornering, mistimed seat bounces etc. It is incredibly hard to play with this type of lag.
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

thanks that would probably explain my problems might have to look into a gaming monitor
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

KTM57 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:
jlv wrote:Is HDTV lag still a thing?
Not much anymore. To someone playing on a really expensive monitor with 1ms then you may notice something but for the most part its not apparent these days.
I can assure you that you're wrong.
With newer TV's they are getting better about it. Still far from a PC monitors standards but close.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

Might look into getting a gaming monitor and movie pc off my tv