xbox remote not responding

Post your questions here
Whitty733
Team: VirtualMoto

xbox remote not responding

Post by Whitty733 »

I'm not sure how to fix this issue, but when I try to race and try to shift gears or sit down, sometimes it ignores my button pressing. It REALLY messes with my racing and I can't race again until it's fixed. I tried different remotes, new batteries, resetting my buttons in setup, redownloading the software, so far nothing works. If any1 had similar issues and found a solution I'd love to hear, thanks
nickuzick

Re: xbox remote not responding

Post by nickuzick »

is the controller on when you open mxs?
MrChukles74
Team: PK Motorsports

Post by MrChukles74 »

Hey im having issues with my controller as well. its an xbox 360 wireless that up until today always worked. the controller is turned on and is recognized by my pc before I open mxs and when I get in game, nothing. Not sure if it has anything to do with it but for troubleshooting purposes I've been playing gta V with the controller the last few days but havent had any issues until today. Any ideas?
JCB
Team: None

Post by JCB »

Guys I don't think I have any info that will really help you; But I did get a wireless 360 controller once but the thing was it was meant to recharge your controller, not to use it on a windows pc like the wired version. You say you've had it working in GTA so that can't be the case here, just thought I would mention it in case anyone happens to run across the same issue.