low speed rebound and compresion.

Post your questions here
crashreallyfast
Team: TwistMoto

low speed rebound and compresion.

Post by crashreallyfast »

so i've been playing this game for around 4 years, riding MX IRL for 16 years now. so i'm a little confused on wtf i should be doing with these new settings. I've never fucked with them on a real bike. because i've never needed to and was actually taught to avoid it. So i tried to follow that logic in sim, but now im just fucking bouncing all over the god damm place and would like a little insight on how the low speed settings transition into high speed settings. i get it low-speed = slow and that high-speed = fast, but obviously it's not that fucking simple and i can't figure it out. i've done my research and can't find anything useful. so please someone enlighten me.
Cdod119
Team: 906 Media

Re: low speed rebound and compresion.

Post by Cdod119 »

crashreallyfast wrote:so i've been playing this game for around 4 years, riding MX IRL for 16 years now. so i'm a little confused on wtf i should be doing with these new settings. I've never fucked with them on a real bike. because i've never needed to and was actually taught to avoid it. So i tried to follow that logic in sim, but now im just fucking bouncing all over the god damm place and would like a little insight on how the low speed settings transition into high speed settings. i get it low-speed = slow and that high-speed = fast, but obviously it's not that fucking simple and i can't figure it out. i've done my research and can't find anything useful. so please someone enlighten me.
generally, it doesn't matter which is higher or lower or where you run them at, but the high and low speed settings need to be somewhat close. Higher speed tracks you can prolly get away with a lower compression and rebound as long as the braking bumps aren't bad, and the opposite for lower speed tracks. (your bike will bite better in flat and sx corners with lower compression) You also should toy with your spring rate and whatnot to see if you can't make it more compatible
"What's a socket"
-Nathan Smith