Need help, consistent problems

Post your questions here
nlettera

Need help, consistent problems

Post by nlettera »

I've been playing the demo for about a week, and am going to buy the game in the very near future. I'm learning the physics fairly quickly I would say. I Can consistently put down 1:20 on Eskwanbee and I am starting to run the phx sx track smoothly. I have 3 questions. 1. Most of the time when I fall, it is because my back end washes out in a turn. Why could this be? I can't seem to fix it asides from going painfully slower. Will it just take time to gain skill or am I doing something wrong? 2. Is manual shifting necessary? At this point I am just focusing on learning the physics of the game. I'm not looking for that true simulator play-type just yet. Should I make the switch now? 3. This may be the dumbest question of them all, but I cannot tell when my rider is dabbing. When is it used, is it clearly beneficial? Is it necessary?

Thanks for reading, and I apologize if this has been answered anywhere else. I'm new to the forums and the game. Can't wait to purchase it. Thank you so much :D

-nlettera
thereal323
Team: Privateer

Re: Need help, consistent problems

Post by thereal323 »

1. On bike setup find where it says back brake and click the option until it says antilock 2. No you can change manual shifting in the bike setup as well 3. In bike setup find where it says sticky sit/dab and click yes, that way you can just click the conntrol for that once instead of having to hold it to sit.