controller config reset help

Post your questions here
Motocrosser_44
Team: MGFX

controller config reset help

Post by Motocrosser_44 »

I saw a post a while ago and cant find it about how to make your controller reset the legit midpoint of the analog sticks, but i forgot the numbers to type into the config file (found in the personal folder). was wondering if anybody had the digits to put into these slots(circled in blue)
Albert Tranghese #44 | Tranghese Designs
Motocrosser_44

Re: controller config reset help

Post by Motocrosser_44 »

sry, for some reason it didnt post in the original post. https://gyazo.com/0d2d12ddce98687f8609fc7e38105a79
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

i think it should be this i remember doing it when it was posted and dont think its changed since

2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Motocrosser_44

Post by Motocrosser_44 »

maggett wrote:i think it should be this i remember doing it when it was posted and dont think its changed since

thx mag, no one responds to some of my questions so thank you for helping me out man :oops: :D nad yea i remembered the first line but forgot the others:(
Squidmob567
Team: BGFX

Post by Squidmob567 »

Wow ive went through 3 controllers now in 2 months because after 2 weeks of playing my rider will want to go left even though my analog stick isnt sticking. Hopefully this works and i should have 4 extra working controllers laying around lol
Motocrosser_44

Post by Motocrosser_44 »

Squidmob567 wrote:Wow ive went through 3 controllers now in 2 months because after 2 weeks of playing my rider will want to go left even though my analog stick isnt sticking. Hopefully this works and i should have 4 extra working controllers laying around lol
ah man that sucks but is funny at the same time, congrats on saving about 100+ $ on controllers XD