Xbox One controller

Post your questions here
froman459
Team: Privateer

Xbox One controller

Post by froman459 »

I know there are threads about this already, and I used those to get the controller to work properly in the first place. I had to paste the information in to get the triggers to work and everything was fine for a few weeks, my pc updated overnight, now the triggers wont work again. All other buttons work correctly, the triggers work on console, and I've checked my config file. Anyone else had this issue? I new to forums so I wasn't sure how to go about all this, if it needed to go somewhere else I'm sure someone will let me know :D
459|Noob
froman459
Team: Privateer

Re: Xbox One controller

Post by froman459 »

Ok, I feel really dumb now, apparently the controller is working properly, no need to manually enter the info in the config file, you can assign correctly in game. I thought I had the most current drivers, I must have been incorrect. Maybe this will help someone else having issues lol
459|Noob
MOTOX77

Re: Xbox One controller

Post by MOTOX77 »

now i'm having the same problems..played all last night perfectly fine..hopped on today to play and can't get controller to work at all...I've checked for updated drivers and it says everything is up to date..i don't get it?