Game Crashes?

Post your questions here
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Game Crashes?

Post by DCreedz#523 »

Not sure what is going on, but for some reason, my game just crashes. Every time I load into 2017 A2 I ride down the start straight, my screen freezes and I get a Windows message saying something like; "An error caused the program to quit". I would put more info here, but I don't have any! I've tried lowering graphics but they're pretty much on the lowest they can go. Any tips?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Game Crashes?

Post by jlv »

There should be a button to show the crash details.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DCreedz#523

Post by DCreedz#523 »

How do I do that? It is working sometimes now. But I have to play a Time Trial on the track before I race on it.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

In the "mx.exe has stopped working" dialog there should be a "view problem details" button to show the crash details.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DCreedz#523

Post by DCreedz#523 »

jlv wrote:In the "mx.exe has stopped working" dialog there should be a "view problem details" button to show the crash details.
Nope I don't get that message. I think the same thing is happening to Motoagogo on the SYS stream. Really want to get this figured out before Am's tomorrow. I can't ride Time Trial, Single Player or Multiplayer. :/
DCreedz#523

Post by DCreedz#523 »

jlv wrote:There should be a button to show the crash details.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Wonder why they'd remove that? I think you can also find the problem reports in "Action Center".

You might want to just try reinstalling your graphics driver. That's almost always where it crashes.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com