freezes game

Post your questions here
Chris17TMR
Team: Honda South Italy

freezes game

Post by Chris17TMR »

Hi guys,

I'm desperate, I can not in any way to solve this problem that I exclusively on mxs,
when I play, the game freezes for 1 second and the offset increases absurdly, immediately after the game back to spin fluid at 125fps and 7ms offset.
This block does not have a fixed frequency, it can happen 3 times in 5 minutes or 1 time in 15 minutes so it's completely random.
I tried every way, fully lowering the graphics or raising the maximum graphics, the frame rate is always perfect and smooth and there are no differences.
I tried reinstalling Windows, reinstalling the game, I tried to change gamepad, USB ports etc.. but the problem I can not solve it,
I do not think computer problem since I have a PC at the top: nvidia 1080 gtx, i5 6600k, 16 gb of ram etc etc.
please help me solve because they are really desperate, and I love playing mxs and I would not stop just for this stupid problem. :(

Sorry for my english and thank's for help me.
Crushed Dissenter

Re: freezes game

Post by 808 »

this happens to me when i'm in servers sometimes. i think i may have the highest offset record at 40,000 ms
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Chris17TMR

Post by Chris17TMR »

the solution is?
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

This only ever happens to me when I'm in warm up mode. So I just wait until i get out of warm up mode and then everything works fine. Every once in a while i may have do restart sim or restart the PC but I've never gone as far to reinstall windows. I really don't know what the problem with your game is but that's what i always do to get it to stop doing that.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Chris17TMR

Post by Chris17TMR »

This only happens to me in my new pc, in the old one did not happen to me and everything was fine.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Try disabling threaded optimizations in Nvidia control panel.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Chris17TMR

Post by Chris17TMR »

JLV thanks for your attention to my post,
I tried to disable it, and for some days was fine, but then the problem occurred again.
other solutions? :(
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Do you have demo recording on? Try turning it off.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Chris17TMR

Post by Chris17TMR »

Jlv, but is possible that i have this problem with my pc???
Nvidia gtx 1080, matherboard asus z170 pro gaming, ram 2x8 corsair 2800mhz, i5 6600k.
It is very bad for me doing a PC for 1700 euro and not being able to play mxs: '(
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Chris17TMR wrote:Jlv, but is possible that i have this problem with my pc???
Nvidia gtx 1080, matherboard asus z170 pro gaming, ram 2x8 corsair 2800mhz, i5 6600k.
It is very bad for me doing a PC for 1700 euro and not being able to play mxs: '(
Your hardware is not the problem :)
Chris17TMR

Post by Chris17TMR »

Wahlamt wrote:
Chris17TMR wrote:Jlv, but is possible that i have this problem with my pc???
Your hardware is not the problem :)
so what's the problem? :(
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Are you overclocking? That could cause freezes.

You might want to double check the Nvidia threaded optimization setting. If you did something like install a snapshot exe the setting might not apply to the new exe.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com