PdP Xbox 1 Controller and Windows 7

Post your questions here
Joe
Team: MXSP

PdP Xbox 1 Controller and Windows 7

Post by Joe »

Hey guys just wondering if anyone of you have had any issues with the XB1 wired controllers and windows 7. I picked up a new controller which was suppose to be plug an Play but it's not working. I've found a few drivers and it says everything is installed correctly but it still does not light up or get recognized by the game. I've tried it in mulitple ports with no change. It does work on my windows 10 laptop though.

Any ideas?
jordan_crowder22
Team: Monster Energy/Vans

Re: PdP Xbox 1 Controller and Windows 7

Post by jordan_crowder22 »

Joe wrote:Hey guys just wondering if anyone of you have had any issues with the XB1 wired controllers and windows 7. I picked up a new controller which was suppose to be plug an Play but it's not working. I've found a few drivers and it says everything is installed correctly but it still does not light up or get recognized by the game. I've tried it in mulitple ports with no change. It does work on my windows 10 laptop though.

Any ideas?
i have an xbox 1 controller but first i had to install all my drivers for the controller that might be why
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

I found a few drivers but I guess Microsoft took down their drivers because it is suppose to be aN automatic update now with windows updates. But it's broken for windows 7.

Do you have a link to the drivers you used?
jordan_crowder22
Team: Monster Energy/Vans

Post by jordan_crowder22 »

Joe wrote:I found a few drivers but I guess Microsoft took down their drivers because it is suppose to be aN automatic update now with windows updates. But it's broken for windows 7.

Do you have a link to the drivers you used?
no mine did it by its self