Most tracks will not properly show up in personal folder

Post your questions here
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Most tracks will not properly show up in personal folder

Post by jlv »

charper732 wrote:The issue has been happening for awhile before the 20th. What throws me off, is that I can download other tracks that have a folder and a lot more than just a .saf file and they work fine. But the majority of the supercross .saf will not appear. only atlanta and two others ever worked
The game hasn't written to that folder since the 20th. I'd open %localappdata% and check for extra MX Simulator folders. Maybe you accidentally added a space to the end of the folder name or something like that.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
charper732
Team: Privateer

Post by charper732 »

I did that and got rid of that extra folder that was in there. I had this issue before so i reinstalled the game to fix it, but it didn't help. thats why that extra folder was in there. But like I said, most other tracks work fine. I dont have any issues from MXS lobby tracks. Just the SX tracks will not work.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Has the date on the config file changed? If the game is finding that folder the date on the config file should be the last time you ran the game.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.