xbox controller brake and throttle together

Post your questions here
leomx39
Team: Privateer

xbox controller brake and throttle together

Post by leomx39 »

hi

the throttle stops complete when iam touching the brake... someone know that problem and can help me ?
rode few years with throttle and brake at the same time...may someone can help...

windows 10
xbox elite controller
leomx39

Re: xbox controller brake and throttle together

Post by leomx39 »

and what i forgot...when i ride yea a few mph/kmh and braking... and hold the throttle ... the bike just roll without braking or throttling
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Thats just how it is brother...

But... why? Give me a situation where you would need to press the gas and the brake at the same time...
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

i quite often hold front brake and accelerate to swing the back end round in a turn or on a more slippery traction ill hold the gas down ever so slightly whilst hard on the brakes to avoid instantly sliding out, but hey im slow, what do i know
leomx39

Post by leomx39 »

so it was a game update ? not a problem with my controller or whatever.... hm ok just liked that old one more...

just goin fast into a corner and accerlate out of the corner i need to dont touch the brakes 100% to accerlate again...and for braking the same...
yea idk... but iam riding like that ive give everytime a little bit of throttle and for braking i need to dont touch the throttle otherwise the bike just roll without brakes or throttle...
For me its Unaccustomed cause yea just have that since 1-2 month...
same with that starts with brake and throttle in the same time...just saw many guys they are still able to start like this