Default rider/bike skins... do they still work?

Post your questions here
mocapduck
Team: Privateer

Default rider/bike skins... do they still work?

Post by mocapduck »

So i just bought the game earlier today and ive been installing skins and such (they work fine, atleast the bikes... the new rider models dont work) and went online to play with others... everyone was in default everything, ugly.

I googled and found a topic (which i cant find anymore) that had the same issue and someone told them to install this and that skins so they replace the originals... well, long story short... IT DIDNT WORK. Still default skins for every other player online aswell as computers in singleplayer. :cry:

Maybe it was an old update/patch and it doesnt work today? or what. Halp please!
There are thousands of topics in the skins forums about new stuff that people have made and so forth but nothing pinned about this and a few of whatever download links are there dont work. Especially those Puremx or whats that site called isnt working at all or then im trying to use old links that still exist here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Default rider/bike skins... do they still work?

Post by Wahlamt »

To at least make it look better, you can use a stock model replacement pack. If ypu want to see each rider online you will need to have their skin. A lot of people run skins with their name and number on, which aren't release to the public, so no matter how many skins you download, you won't see everyone online.
mocapduck
Team: Privateer

Re: Default rider/bike skins... do they still work?

Post by mocapduck »

Thanks, thats exactly what i wanted but couldnt find anywhere... and the ones i found were like from 2011 and didnt work. :D