MY Biggest Issue! HELP(jlv)!

Post your questions here
andremf63

MY Biggest Issue! HELP(jlv)!

Post by andremf63 »

Hello, so im having a issue that i never seen before in this game. This is what's is going on: When i start ANY race or fun race in ANY server, everyone became invisible for me (after the first timing gate), everyone! And not only that, my pitboard doesn't show anything, my position, my gap. it looks like no one is passing in the timing gates.

During the race, everyone can see me, but i cant see them. So i can hit everyone in the race without seeing them, but they can't hit me and never block me.

The weird thing is that only happens in my new internet, in my old one it works pretty well as always. But my new internet is BETTER! doesn't make sense, all the other games that i play, works fine. If anybody can help, i would be very thankful.

Video demonstration about the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhs8MiefuYQ
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: MY Biggest Issue! HELP(jlv)!

Post by jlv »

Sounds like something is blocking the timing packets. Does it happen on bombshelter.mxsimulator.com? I guessing you'll see the other players there but the timing still won't work.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
andremf63

Post by andremf63 »

jlv wrote:Sounds like something is blocking the timing packets. Does it happen on bombshelter.mxsimulator.com? I guessing you'll see the other players there but the timing still won't work.
yeah, it happens on bombshelter aswell, i had the same issue during the RF supercross. But as you said, only sometimes the riders don't became invisible, but the pitdboard doesn't work anyways :/. This problem is ruining this game for me.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Are you getting a lot of packet loss? I originally thought the other riders were disappearing because without the timing packets your game thought they were track cutters and ghosted them out. But bombshelter disables that, so the only reason the other riders would disappear there would be if you weren't getting their state packets, which means you're losing pretty much all incoming traffic.

If you have any antivirus or firewall software that might be filtering your traffic try disabling it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
andremf63

Post by andremf63 »

jlv wrote:Are you getting a lot of packet loss? I originally thought the other riders were disappearing because without the timing packets your game thought they were track cutters and ghosted them out. But bombshelter disables that, so the only reason the other riders would disappear there would be if you weren't getting their state packets, which means you're losing pretty much all incoming traffic.

If you have any antivirus or firewall software that might be filtering your traffic try disabling it.
How can i fix that "packet loss" thing?
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

If you run a speed test on your connection does it show a lot of packet loss?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com