need help with my suspension!!

Post your questions here
jack35cooke
Team: Privateer

need help with my suspension!!

Post by jack35cooke »

my suspension doesnt suit me very well it is REALLY unstable in the corners. The front end locks and washes out ALOT. i have a pretty agressive riding style in game so i was wondering if anyone could give me some tips or give me a suspension setup?! thanks! :mrgreen:
imthatguy
Team: privateer

Re: need help with my suspension!!

Post by imthatguy »

go to the start your systems channel on youtube, they have tutorials on what everything in your setup does and he posted his own pretty good setup there. also there's a topic somewhere around here for setups and you could probably find one you would like there if Kellen's doesn't suit you.
jack35cooke
Team: Privateer

Re: need help with my suspension!!

Post by jack35cooke »

imthatguy wrote:go to the start your systems channel on youtube, they have tutorials on what everything in your setup does and he posted his own pretty good setup there. also there's a topic somewhere around here for setups and you could probably find one you would like there if Kellen's doesn't suit you.
yea i can promise you ive done EVERYTHING his setup fits to calm of a style and is not good with my advanced stability cuz i like it REALLY loose