Game is Crashing

Post your questions here
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Game is Crashing

Post by Cummings55 »

Hey guys, I began having this problem around the time that Las Vegas came out for rF, if I download an rF track that is any version higher than the low, my game will crash by the time I get to the end of the start straight of the track. My graphics settings in game are set to Compatibility at the moment and my FPS is at 125 so I am not trying to squeeze too much out of my pc. The only thing that fixes the game from crashing is either running a medium version track on high FPS or low res track on compatibility. I am frustrated because I hate running low graphics since i do not have to.

PC Specs:
Intel i7 6600HQ at 2.8 GHZ
8gb Ram
Geforce GTX960M

Any help is appreciated.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Game is Crashing

Post by jlv »

Maybe a model has a bad lod that's causing the crash. Does it still crash if you save the track in the editor and then open the statues file in a text editor and delete everything?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Re: Game is Crashing

Post by Cummings55 »

So, after seeing you mention a bad LOD, I decided to delete a bunch of rider skins and bike skins and it seems that the problem has gone away. Thanks for the help!