Virus

Post your questions here
scrubsallday351
Team: FCS Online

Virus

Post by scrubsallday351 »

I recently downloaded tha gas gas 300 bike and skin from tm factory racing, but it actually gave my computer the pc accelerator virus. Thankfully I removed it. And i got some norton antivirus software. But is this a rare case or are most skins downloads
dangerous?
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Virus

Post by 808 »

I've never gotten i virus from anything mxsim related, i'm either lucky or you did something way wrong lmao.

Word of advice to the kiddies out there: Don't click the big green download button at the bottom of the page, and no that free steam wallet card ad isn't legit, and believe it or not, you haven't been randomly selected to win a free iPhone 7.

Stay safe friends
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I highly doubt you got the virus from ther. The tmfr site would never do that, nor do I believe Infidel/Jre (assume any of those were the original uploaders of the bike) would do that. I would more so say it's likely that you were already infected but the virus infected those files as you downloaded the to make them seem like bad files.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Wahlamt wrote:I highly doubt you got the virus from ther. The tmfr site would never do that, nor do I believe Infidel/Jre (assume any of those were the original uploaders of the bike) would do that. I would more so say it's likely that you were already infected but the virus infected those files as you downloaded the to make them seem like bad files.
maybe the virus is from mediafire or something
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

jonracer594 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:I highly doubt you got the virus from ther. The tmfr site would never do that, nor do I believe Infidel/Jre (assume any of those were the original uploaders of the bike) would do that. I would more so say it's likely that you were already infected but the virus infected those files as you downloaded the to make them seem like bad files.
maybe the virus is from mediafire or something
More so likely being from one of those popup ads
qphoward
Team: Privateer

Post by qphoward »

I recently got Mx Sim this summer and really enjoyed playing it. I eventually realized i had got a virus that was forcing a Proxy on my computer not allowing it to load web pages correctly. Im not sure where it came from, im just assuming it came from a download somewhere bc I have had no problems in the past with getting viruses. Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone have any advice for me? I really want to get back into the game, but im worried about downloading skins and tracks again to get another virus.