Low FPS all of a sudden

Post your questions here
mason#317

Low FPS all of a sudden

Postby mason#317 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:06 am

hi guys , Mx sim was running perfectly fine until today.. i was getting 125 fps on all my tracks and everything was running smooth. When i started it up today im only getting 15/20fps in the menu and on the tracks which is unplayable.

As you can see i have VSync turned off and i have a GTX 1050.

maggett
Team: Architech

Re: Low FPS all of a sudden

Postby maggett » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:29 pm

try turning off threaded optimization in the control panel i remember that messing with alot of peoples fps

and have you tried restarting you pc since you said its only happening today? might just be some weird bug

mason#317

Postby mason#317 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:42 pm

maggett wrote:try turning off threaded optimization in the control panel i remember that messing with alot of peoples fps

and have you tried restarting you pc since you said its only happening today? might just be some weird bug

I did try turning it off and that didn't help unfortunately, I have restarted it several times.. I figured out that If i change the Video mode to Windowed it works perfect but when i change it to full screen it only runs at 15fps

maggett
Team: Architech

Postby maggett » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:51 pm

mason#317 wrote:
maggett wrote:try turning off threaded optimization in the control panel i remember that messing with alot of peoples fps

I did try turning it off and that didn't help unfortunately, I have restarted it several times.. I figured out that If i change the Video mode to Windowed it works perfect but when i change it to full screen it only runs at 15fps

have you tried both default full screen and setting the resolution yourself?

mason#317

Postby mason#317 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:52 am

maggett wrote:
mason#317 wrote:

have you tried both default full screen and setting the resolution yourself?

Yes i have, and unfortunately only windowed resolution seems like its working.. I thought it might be the graphics card playing up but it works perfectly on all my other games.. It doesn't seem to make a difference weather my laptop is plugged in or not on full screen , When its in windowed it makes a big difference

sputnicwarriors
Team: pro circuit

Postby sputnicwarriors » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:13 am

same here man! playing pubg and other games on high/ultra but all of the sudden mxs is lagging like crazy! only windowed work...

Return to “Help / Troubleshooting”