help with personal folder

Post your questions here
Crushed Dissenter

help with personal folder

Post by 808 »

It's a long story so dont ask why, but my C drive has 10 mb left and my E drive has 898 gb left, i would like to move the location of the personal folder to the E drive but i have no idea how

please help and thanks
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: help with personal folder

Post by jlv »

Install the game on the E drive and put all your downloads in the install folder. The personal folder is just for stuff the game has to write to like tracks you're currently editing or screenshots/demos.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Crushed Dissenter

Re: help with personal folder

Post by 808 »

jlv wrote:Install the game on the E drive and put all your downloads in the install folder. The personal folder is just for stuff the game has to write to like tracks you're currently editing or screenshots/demos.
oh, i didn't know that could work, but fortunately i pulled my head out of my ass and figured everything out, thanks anyways though
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.