My personal server has been down for a while due to repair, and the domain name ran out that i used to link to sim, i have updated to the new server client, updated to a new domain name that i can connect to no problem.
the issue is when i click on http://mxsimulator.com/servers/ it is there under the old domain name and not the new one. because of this its not possible to connect to it from the site,i have changed the static ip of the server so that isnt the same ip the old domain was using
tried looking in all the .txt files and nothing is there obvious to see. i dont know where it is picking that domain name up from
attached is a pic of the old domain that is being sent, when the client actually connects to B113racing.ddns.net very very strange
Post your questions here
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests