Track Modified?

Post your questions here
Crushed Dissenter

Track Modified?

Post by 808 »

Ok so at this point it's about a 50/50 chance that everytime i connect to a server the track is modified? Even on this years dilla, every server i go into that has it on it apparently modified even though its not.. help?
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
maggett
Team: Architech

Re: Track Modified?

Post by maggett »

they updated the unadilla track mid qualifying if you redownload the track from the track thread it will probably work
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

maggett wrote:they updated the unadilla track mid qualifying if you redownload the track from the track thread it will probably work
ok, not gonna lie, that worked, but that isn't the only track this is happening on, and i'm not the only one. Me and my friends put FSK hideout on my server once, and 3 of us connected just fine, and the other 4 got client track modified, and we had all only just gotten it.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

The track probably requires another track which some of your friends which have it but others don't
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt