psds

Post your questions here
User avatar
Itz Raidox
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am
Team: META
Location: Straya
Contact:

psds

Postby Itz Raidox » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:38 am

How do i turn on my psd?
Image

User avatar
BradyS21
Posts: 1152
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: psds

Postby BradyS21 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:39 am

Itz Raidox wrote:How do i turn on my psd?

have you tried turning it off and then on again?
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.

User avatar
Itz Raidox
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am
Team: META
Location: Straya
Contact:

Re: psds

Postby Itz Raidox » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:40 am

BradyS21 wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote:How do i turn on my psd?

have you tried turning it off and then on again?

Ive tried that Even blowed in the holes
Image

User avatar
Kenny154
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am
Team: Spent

Re: psds

Postby Kenny154 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:40 am

Itz Raidox wrote:How do i turn on my psd?


Roses are red,
Violets are blue, ive got 5 fingers,
and psd wont turn on too

User avatar
BradyS21
Posts: 1152
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: psds

Postby BradyS21 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:41 am

Image
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.

User avatar
Itz Raidox
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am
Team: META
Location: Straya
Contact:

Re: psds

Postby Itz Raidox » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:47 am

BradyS21 wrote:Image

Whats A Cunt?
Image

User avatar
Kenny154
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am
Team: Spent

Re: psds

Postby Kenny154 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:49 am

Itz Raidox wrote:
BradyS21 wrote:Image

Whats A Cunt?


Is that a raccoon on hes head/

User avatar
Itz Raidox
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am
Team: META
Location: Straya
Contact:

Re: psds

Postby Itz Raidox » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:53 am

Kenny154 wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote:
BradyS21 wrote:Image

Whats A Cunt?


Is that a raccoon on hes head/

Get your aussie memes at aussiememes.com.au
Image


Return to “Help / Troubleshooting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests