HELP I DELETED MY SIM AND CANT FIND THE EMAIL

Post your questions here
akabrock
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:00 pm

HELP I DELETED MY SIM AND CANT FIND THE EMAIL

Postby akabrock » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:27 pm

Hey I deleted my sim a while ago to free up space and I wanted to play it so I went to website hoping I could find a redownload link and I went to email and still couldn't find anything helpful please help

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: Cyber Racing Co.
Location: Right Behind You.....

Re: HELP I DELETED MY SIM AND CANT FIND THE EMAIL

Postby ColtHans » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:55 pm

akabrock wrote:Hey I deleted my sim a while ago to free up space and I wanted to play it so I went to website hoping I could find a redownload link and I went to email and still couldn't find anything helpful please help

go to the email from when you bought it
Image

akabrock
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:00 pm

Re: HELP I DELETED MY SIM AND CANT FIND THE EMAIL

Postby akabrock » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:52 pm

ColtHans wrote:
akabrock wrote:Hey I deleted my sim a while ago to free up space and I wanted to play it so I went to website hoping I could find a redownload link and I went to email and still couldn't find anything helpful please help

go to the email from when you bought it


Did you even read i cant find the email

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: Cyber Racing Co.
Location: Right Behind You.....

Re: HELP I DELETED MY SIM AND CANT FIND THE EMAIL

Postby ColtHans » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:13 pm

akabrock wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
akabrock wrote:Hey I deleted my sim a while ago to free up space and I wanted to play it so I went to website hoping I could find a redownload link and I went to email and still couldn't find anything helpful please help

go to the email from when you bought it


Did you even read i cant find the email

No lol
Image

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3032
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: HELP I DELETED MY SIM AND CANT FIND THE EMAIL

Postby Atom6246 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:38 pm

lmao I love the forums.
Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

Logeyboy
Posts: 2153
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: HELP I DELETED MY SIM AND CANT FIND THE EMAIL

Postby Logeyboy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:41 pm

Atom6246 wrote:lmao I love the forums.
Logan Heagney | #192 (rF) | #82 (EMF) | #25 (MXSRaces) | #25 (AUS)
Owner of MXSRaces | EMF Admin | rF Host
MXSRaces Website | MXSRaces Youtube | MXSRaces Twitter | MXSRaces Facebook | MXSRaces Discord

If you enjoy the work/hosting I do donate here.


Return to “Help / Troubleshooting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests