GRAPHICS IN GMAE

Post your questions here
User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2774
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: GRAPHICS IN GMAE

Postby nickuzick » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:49 pm

bootsie wrote:
nickuzick wrote:
bootsie wrote:
YEAH

don't do that...

why WHAT SHOULD I DO

Move them all in the same place
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

bootsie
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:23 am
Team: prototype racing

Re: GRAPHICS IN GMAE

Postby bootsie » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:11 pm

nickuzick wrote:
bootsie wrote:
nickuzick wrote:don't do that...

why WHAT SHOULD I DO

Move them all in the same place

what do you mean like put the skin norm and spec into the jm file

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2774
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: GRAPHICS IN GMAE

Postby nickuzick » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:14 pm

bootsie wrote:
nickuzick wrote:
bootsie wrote:why WHAT SHOULD I DO

Move them all in the same place

what do you mean like put the skin norm and spec into the jm file

Copy the JMs and pngs to your desktop and then move it into your personal folder all at once
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

bootsie
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:23 am
Team: prototype racing

Re: GRAPHICS IN GMAE

Postby bootsie » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:22 pm

nickuzick wrote:
bootsie wrote:
nickuzick wrote:Move them all in the same place

what do you mean like put the skin norm and spec into the jm file

Copy the JMs and pngs to your desktop and then move it into your personal folder all at once

I should rename the jms right

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2774
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: GRAPHICS IN GMAE

Postby nickuzick » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:13 pm

bootsie wrote:
nickuzick wrote:
bootsie wrote:what do you mean like put the skin norm and spec into the jm file

Copy the JMs and pngs to your desktop and then move it into your personal folder all at once

I should rename the jms right

Copy this naming template.
nickuzick wrote:250sxfv2016_fork_lower-2017 GP Husqvarna.jm
250sxfv2016_fork_upper-2017 GP Husqvarna.jm
250sxfv2016_frame-2017 GP Husqvarna.jm
250sxfv2016_swingarm-2017 GP Husqvarna.jm

250sxfv2016-2017 GP Husqvarna-#29.png
250sxfv2016-2017 GP Husqvarna_norm.png
250sxfv2016-2017 GP Husqvarna_spec.png
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

bootsie
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:23 am
Team: prototype racing

Re: GRAPHICS IN GMAE

Postby bootsie » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:45 pm

nickuzick wrote:
bootsie wrote:
nickuzick wrote:Copy the JMs and pngs to your desktop and then move it into your personal folder all at once

I should rename the jms right

Copy this naming template.
nickuzick wrote:250sxfv2016_fork_lower-2017 GP Husqvarna.jm
250sxfv2016_fork_upper-2017 GP Husqvarna.jm
250sxfv2016_frame-2017 GP Husqvarna.jm
250sxfv2016_swingarm-2017 GP Husqvarna.jm

250sxfv2016-2017 GP Husqvarna-#29.png
250sxfv2016-2017 GP Husqvarna_norm.png
250sxfv2016-2017 GP Husqvarna_spec.png


Image
do you have any idea on what happened my dog laid on my keyboard and it went grey

User avatar
AtlasZoor
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 am
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Re: GRAPHICS IN GMAE

Postby AtlasZoor » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Probably the best thread ever created
Image

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: GRAPHICS IN GMAE

Postby dawsonsleeper » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:12 am

dude its not that hard. take the norm, spec, your template, and all 4 of the jms, and put them all in the same folder. name them

250sxfv2016_fork_upper-2016 GP Husqvarna.jm
250sxfv2016_fork_lower-2016 GP Husqvarna.jm
250sxfv2016_frame-2016 GP Husqvarna.jm
250sxfv2016_swingarm-2016 GP Husqvarna.jm

250sxfv2016-2016 GP Husqvarna- #29.png
250sxfv2016-2016 GP Husqvarna_norm.png
250sxfv2016-2016 GP Husqvarna_spec.png

then, make a saf of that folder and it will work.
make sure you don't just name whatever jms whatever you want. the other problem is that you could've named the jms wrong so that you have your frame and your fork upper or whatever, that could do it. make sure your fork lower stays as the fork lower and your fork upper stays as you fork upper etc.
scrubsallday351 wrote:We seemed like we were friends until he took me out 10 times in one race for no reason

scrubsallday351 wrote:we worked it out

bootsie
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:23 am
Team: prototype racing

Re: GRAPHICS IN GMAE

Postby bootsie » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:24 am

nickuzick wrote:
bootsie wrote:
nickuzick wrote:Copy the JMs and pngs to your desktop and then move it into your personal folder all at once

I should rename the jms right

Copy this naming template.
nickuzick wrote:250sxfv2016_fork_lower-2017 GP Husqvarna.jm
250sxfv2016_fork_upper-2017 GP Husqvarna.jm
250sxfv2016_frame-2017 GP Husqvarna.jm
250sxfv2016_swingarm-2017 GP Husqvarna.jm

250sxfv2016-2017 GP Husqvarna-#29.png
250sxfv2016-2017 GP Husqvarna_norm.png
250sxfv2016-2017 GP Husqvarna_spec.png


Image
THANKS ALOT FOR HELPING ME INSTEAD OF BEING A SMART ALEC ABOUT IT AND I WAS PRIBALY ANOYING THANKS AGAIN

User avatar
Kenny154
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am
Team: MotoSavage

Re: GRAPHICS IN GMAE

Postby Kenny154 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 am

He doesn't have .jm at the end of hes 'jm's...........
Image


Return to “Help / Troubleshooting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests