help me!

Post your questions here
mx4life423
Team: Privateer

help me!

Post by mx4life423 »

so im getting a new pc this week and i dont wanna pay for sim again so how am i suppossed to get it
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Re: help me!

Post by Whiteracing204 »

You have to find the email bmt micro orders sent you when you first bought the game and the download is in there. If you can't find the email just get ahold of jlv and tell him the email you bought the game with and he will send you a new link
mx4life423
Team: Privateer

Post by mx4life423 »

Whiteracing204 wrote:You have to find the email bmt micro orders sent you when you first bought the game and the download is in there. If you can't find the email just get ahold of jlv and tell him the email you bought the game with and he will send you a new link
Ight thanks man
Whiteracing204

Post by Whiteracing204 »

mx4life423 wrote:
Whiteracing204 wrote:You have to find the email bmt micro orders sent you when you first bought the game and the download is in there. If you can't find the email just get ahold of jlv and tell him the email you bought the game with and he will send you a new link
Ight thanks man
Whiteracing204

Post by Whiteracing204 »

Whiteracing204 wrote:
mx4life423 wrote:
Ight thanks man
No prob man. Hope you get back to playing