SICK new idea!

Post your questions here
Crushed Dissenter

SICK new idea!

Post by 808 »

Get rid of front wheel lock because it's the dumbest thing ever added to the game ever.

Literally the most unrealistic thing I've ever seen, like, is this or is this not a simulator? When was the last time you were riding with your buddies and you touched your buddies bike with your front wheel, causing your entire body to magnetize to the fucking ground?

Actually makes the game 100% less fun, what's the point of online racing if you have to make LITERALLY EVERY PASS without making contact? Stupid dude.. Just stupid..

Also why does landing back wheel heavy kill you 100% of the time? isn't that kinda the opposite of realistic?

This rant has been brought to you by 4 Loko! Couldn't have done it without those guys!
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: SICK new idea!

Post by Wahlamt »

Last time I brielft touched my mates rear wheel I ate dirt.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Wahlamt wrote:Last time I brielft touched my mates rear wheel I ate dirt.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Jim Kinson »

I barely get front end lock but when i do 8/10 i can save it not sure how but i get lucky.
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

808 wrote:
This rant has been brought to you by 4 Loko! Couldn't have done it without those guys!

this is why he doesn't crash in real life....
Whether you think you can or you can't; your probably right. - Henry Ford