Erode Problems!

Post your questions here
Team: Privateer

Erode Problems!

Postby colin29a » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:58 pm

So whenever I try to turn on erode for singleplayer, the chat console says "not connected to server". So I saw that jlv offers erode on the stock server and figured to give that a try, and this is what happens.... anyone with similar issues or fixes? My PC has run this game for so long now I'm not bothering putting specs

(It gave me issues posting the pic so i just left the url sorry)

The game doesn't crash, no error messages, just becomes unplayable halfway down the start stretch of stock redbud. I will also add that normal singleplayer without trying erode works plenty fine

Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Erode Problems!

Postby jlv » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:11 am

I had one other report of that. If you have some way to reproduce that bug reliably I'd really like to fix it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

Team: MLG Compton

Re: Erode Problems!

Postby Wahlamt » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:27 am

I had sort of the same problem when doing erode 100 on Alcrest with a few friends. When I cycled through the views I always got stuck in the editor view. Realized that my --min-version was probably on like 22, so we all might have been on different versions since it wasn't the latest server exe, not do I believe we were on the same snapshot version.

Return to “Help / Troubleshooting”