Bike stays in game

Post your questions here
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Bike stays in game

Post by USABMXER1 »

So there is a single skin that I am not able to get out of my game at all. It is only on 2 dynos but I can't take it out of my game. It isn't even in my folder and it is in my game still which really annoys me since I am on a bad computer and it makes me drop 30 fps whenever I use it at all to show any of my friends. I've already searched for the skin and taken everything out of my game numerous times and it continuously stays in game and it is starting to get annoying. Any advice on how to get it out of my game?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Bike stays in game

Post by jlv »

Use "/listfiles whatervertheskinisnamed" to find it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

If they’re sneaky like me, It could be in a track folder. I put a KTm in the track folder for bg localx rd2 ;) lol
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

jlv wrote:Use "/listfiles whatervertheskinisnamed" to find it.
It doesn't pop up when I search for it.
DABZZZ wrote:If they’re sneaky like me, It could be in a track folder. I put a KTM in the track folder for bg localx rd2 ;) lol
When nothing is in the game at all like no folders and no tracks at all it is still in the game, took all gear, bikes, helmets, tracks out of the game to see if it got mixed in with something else.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

USABMXER1 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:If they’re sneaky like me, It could be in a track folder. I put a KTM in the track folder for bg localx rd2 ;) lol
When nothing is in the game at all like no folders and no tracks at all it is still in the game, took all gear, bikes, helmets, tracks out of the game to see if it got mixed in with something else.
Did you possibly put it in your directory folder rather than personal folder? Some people don’t even use their personal folder :oops:
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

DABZZZ wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
Did you possibly put it in your directory folder rather than personal folder? Some people don’t even use their personal folder :oops:
CJ?! IS THAT YOU?!?!
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
CJ?! IS THAT YOU?!?!
Hey Dawson - lol yes, Regardless of me playing or not, I still try to stay up on news by using the forum. I can’t ever get away from this lifestyle. Sim is still a love I have, I just can’t stand this new generation of “players”.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

DABZZZ wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
Yeah it isn't in my directory folder either, I have went through and taken everything out of game completely from both folders minus the launch itself and the zz files.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

USABMXER1 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote: It doesn't pop up when I search for it.

Yeah it isn't in my directory folder either, I have went through and taken everything out of game completely from both folders minus the launch itself and the zz files.
Issa ghost bruh. Lol In all seriousness though, sorry I couldn’t help you find the phantom :)