is there a 2018 Kawasaki?

Post your questions here
User avatar
Flarez
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:08 am

is there a 2018 Kawasaki?

Postby Flarez » Tue May 22, 2018 2:36 am

hey guys, just was wondering if anyone has made a goodlooking kx 450 skin? and if theres a public for it? thanks! please direct me to it if so!! :D :D :D

User avatar
MxShippie50
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 pm
Team: Crush Kawasaki Racin
Contact:

Re: is there a 2018 Kawasaki?

Postby MxShippie50 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:05 pm

Flarez wrote:hey guys, just was wondering if anyone has made a goodlooking kx 450 skin? and if theres a public for it? thanks! please direct me to it if so!! :D :D :D

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=46980

User avatar
Flarez
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:08 am

Re: is there a 2018 Kawasaki?

Postby Flarez » Tue May 22, 2018 11:12 pm

MxShippie50 wrote:
Flarez wrote:hey guys, just was wondering if anyone has made a goodlooking kx 450 skin? and if theres a public for it? thanks! please direct me to it if so!! :D :D :D

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=46980



thanks bro!

User avatar
MxShippie50
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 pm
Team: Crush Kawasaki Racin
Contact:

Re: is there a 2018 Kawasaki?

Postby MxShippie50 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:32 am

Flarez wrote:
MxShippie50 wrote:
Flarez wrote:hey guys, just was wondering if anyone has made a goodlooking kx 450 skin? and if theres a public for it? thanks! please direct me to it if so!! :D :D :D

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=46980



thanks bro!

Also go to http://www.tmfactory-racing.com/index.html for everything else u need


Return to “Help / Troubleshooting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest