19801 issue

Post your questions here
Funk
Team: Braap Life

19801 issue

Post by Funk »

After the update to the object pack on 2018 Lakewood everyone is now getting disconnected on High Point and Glen Helen. Not sure if it's looking for old object pack on those or wrong nfo of whatever.

But it's awesome that those new tracks are being added every week, can't thank ya enough. And love the new call vote as I was able to actually keep the track on Lakewood with callvote feature so we wouldn't get rotated to High Point and get disco'ed hehe.
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Re: 19801 issue

Post by Funk »

Just for clarity it is Elsinore 19801.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. To the track crew - is this a bug in the object pack or should I just update the trackinfo files?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

I’m at work so I’m can’t look at the open folders but I do know we changed the hay bale collisions after round 2 for the new object pack. It’s possible the new collisions were renamed to match the old shp file name and now the collision files from the first two rounds don’t match the updated pack.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

aeffertz wrote:I’m at work so I’m can’t look at the open folders but I do know we changed the hay bale collisions after round 2 for the new object pack. It’s possible the new collisions were renamed to match the old shp file name and now the collision files from the first two rounds don’t match the updated pack.
Could it be that just the old trackinfo hashes doesn't match up anymore?
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Wahlamt wrote:
aeffertz wrote:I’m at work so I’m can’t look at the open folders but I do know we changed the hay bale collisions after round 2 for the new object pack. It’s possible the new collisions were renamed to match the old shp file name and now the collision files from the first two rounds don’t match the updated pack.
Could it be that just the old trackinfo hashes doesn't match up anymore?
* due to the new collision?
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

That’s my first guess, yeah.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

So for OP, new trackinfo files thst are saved with the UPDATED object pack should be fine.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Wahlamt wrote:So for OP, new trackinfo files thst are saved with the UPDATED object pack should be fine.
Correctamundo
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Okay. Sounds like either one or the other will break no matter what so I'll just update the first two trackinfo files.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.