Reg key????

Post your questions here
Ryanphillips
Team: Privateer

Reg key????

Post by Ryanphillips »

I bought the game last year some time and have been playing on my Mac. I want to install on windows now but don’t have the email when I purchased the game. When I click my registration key I can’t see it. ************ looks like that. Is there any way to get it again without purchasing a new game?
Ryanphillips

Re: Reg key????

Post by Ryanphillips »

Was probably longer than last year lol I think I’ve had it two years now. Can I email someone and show I bought it? Or give the card number I used or something?
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

Ryanphillips wrote:Was probably longer than last year lol I think I’ve had it two years now. Can I email someone and show I bought it? Or give the card number I used or something?
If you wan to know the regkey then on your mac type in "regkey" into your personal folder and it will show a file called "regkey" open it up and it will show it without all the ***. About downloading the game im not sure how to help you on that.
Ryanphillips

Post by Ryanphillips »

Thanks I’ll look for that now.
Ryanphillips

Post by Ryanphillips »

That worked. Thanks a ton man. I had another question. Does having the latest snapshot or update matter? Or do I need both