I cant connect to any other server than the elsinore server even when I manually enter a server

Post your questions here
thareal13
Team: Privateer

I cant connect to any other server than the elsinore server even when I manually enter a server

Post by thareal13 »

Do I need to have the track that is on the server downloaded because when I put a server in it either says connecting to server and doesn't connect or cant find "track name". All so i cant click on connect to track in the forums I have been looking around and jlv says to reinstall the game but i don't understand what that means. Like do I install the demo or something else? Please if you have a suggestion let me know thank you!
thareal13

Re: I cant connect to any other server than the elsinore server even when I manually enter a server

Post by thareal13 »

I meant to say contacting not connecting
thareal13

Re: I cant connect to any other server than the elsinore server even when I manually enter a server

Post by thareal13 »

I have fixed the issue now mx sim opens when i click connect to server but it says cant find _____ *<---name of track goes there. So what do i need now?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You need to download the track before you can connect to the server.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.