Not All Buttons Working On XB360 Wired Controller

Post your questions here
SpecializedRider228
Team: Privateer

Not All Buttons Working On XB360 Wired Controller

Post by SpecializedRider228 »

Has anybody else had this same problem with their xbox 360 wired controller before and found a fix?

I just bought a new PC (Windows 10 Home Edition) and the only game i'm having trouble with is MX Simulator so far.. My "A" button isn't working on my wired Xbox 360 Wired Controller. I've watched a few videos of where to choose a different pre-installed driver on the controller and that solution didn't work..

Any ideas? I'd greatly appreciate it :)
SpecializedRider228

Re: Not All Buttons Working On XB360 Wired Controller

To add to this, the Customize Controls settings is picking up on my A button, just not when i'm actually playing the game..
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

SpecializedRider228 wrote:To add to this, the Customize Controls settings is picking up on my A button, just not when i'm actually playing the game..
Which action are you trying to assign to the button?
SpecializedRider228

Wahlamt wrote:
SpecializedRider228 wrote:To add to this, the Customize Controls settings is picking up on my A button, just not when i'm actually playing the game..
Which action are you trying to assign to the button?
Ok, i'll be honest with you - I have bad eyes. Since reinstalling the game and having all the controls set back to default, I forgot about the "Sticky Dab" setting when is automatically off, which I set to my A button.. I couldn't even see the rider dab for the split second I pushed the A button so I thought there was something up with either the game or my controller lol... we're all good now - glad I caught that.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Haha glad you solved it, thought something like this could be the case :)
SpecializedRider228

Wahlamt wrote:Haha glad you solved it, thought something like this could be the case :)
Perhaps you can help me with a new problem i'm having though? When I place my downloaded files in the MX Simulator Personal Folder, they're not populating in the game.. such as tracks, gear, etc. Any thoughts?
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

SpecializedRider228 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Haha glad you solved it, thought something like this could be the case :)
Perhaps you can help me with a new problem i'm having though? When I place my downloaded files in the MX Simulator Personal Folder, they're not populating in the game.. such as tracks, gear, etc. Any thoughts?
Have you extracted them the files? :)