fps issue

Post your questions here
Crushed Dissenter

fps issue

Post by 808 »

Pretty much no matter what track i'm on my fps will stutter from about 125-60 constantly. Newest drivers installed

specs:
i7 8700k
gtx 1070ti
16gb ddr4 ram

What's the deal
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: fps issue

Post by jlv »

It might drop to 60 on frames when it renders a new terrain texture. What does /fpshist say?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Steven Mitchell #009
Team: Privateer

Post by Steven Mitchell #009 »

following this ive the same problem
Steven Mitchell #009

JLV my fpshist says this - 128=1159 64=896 32=1 16=0 8=0 4=0 2=0 1=1 - up until today i was running any track at 125fps turned sim on this morning and its jumping between 50-60fps
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

59/60 could be V-sync is on. Otherwise maybe it's using your integrated graphics instead of your grapcics card?
Steven Mitchell #009

Wahlamt wrote:59/60 could be V-sync is on. Otherwise maybe it's using your integrated graphics instead of your grapcics card?
hey bud. my v-sync is off in the GC settings yesterday sim was fine today its 43fps lowest point
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

I don't think it's vsync or integrated graphics. vsync would cap it at 60 and integrated wouldn't be likely to hit 128 fps either.

Is it a solid 125 on the title screen? How about when you have a track loaded but don't move?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

jlv wrote:I don't think it's vsync or integrated graphics. vsync would cap it at 60 and integrated wouldn't be likely to hit 128 fps either.

Is it a solid 125 on the title screen? How about when you have a track loaded but don't move?

While your kinda on the topic,
What causes frame rates to drop when not in warmup.
Same server, same people, in warmup 125fps
^,^,forceplayed, 90-100 fps
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

DABZZZ wrote:
jlv wrote:I don't think it's vsync or integrated graphics. vsync would cap it at 60 and integrated wouldn't be likely to hit 128 fps either.

While your kinda on the topic,
Sorry for dp, but also not moving for either situation.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Steven Mitchell #009

its loading me in around the 90fps mark now and after 10 seconds its dropping to as low as 30fps. ive never had this problem , its happening on any track. ive tried changing my gear and bike to default and lowering the graphics in the advanced settings to no avail. any other ideas i can try bud? cheers
Steven Mitchell #009

Steven Mitchell #009 wrote:

its loading me in around the 90fps mark now and after 10 seconds its dropping to as low as 30fps. ive never had this problem , its happening on any track. ive tried changing my gear and bike to default and lowering the graphics in the advanced settings to no avail. any other ideas i can try bud? cheers
Sorry for the double post but ive fixed my problem. for some reason my game had changed my reshade delay to 5 instead of 10. i put it back to ten and im getting my usual 124-125fps on any track. hope this helps
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

I feel like that shouldn't have caused you any problems with your performance though.. I have almost the same specs as you and I can run 0 reshade delay with 100 erode with 40 clients and not have fps issues
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

DABZZZ wrote:While your kinda on the topic,
I never noticed that. It does have to check for collisions with the other bikes when not in warmup but that shouldn't be significant.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com