Help with PC Build

Post your questions here
typicaljarred
Team: Privateer

Help with PC Build

Post by typicaljarred »

hello everyone, im new to to the mx sim community and i am really wanting to get a pc that can run it properly. But the problem is that i don't know anything about computer builds and was hoping someone could help me out in figuring out a build that can run mx sim. I have a budget of $400-$500, if can, please help :)
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Help with PC Build

Post by Wahlamt »

With a budget that low, it will be hard for you to get it to run "properly". Going up to 800+ you'll start to have a real chance to get some decent parts. My first built was 400-500$, only thing I've kept is the HDD. CPU was bad, GPU was bad, low end ones, both of them. If you spend 800-1000$, you can get some low/mid end stuff, but at least it will be relevant stuff because it will be last gen, not 1-3 gen's ago like I had to suffer through..
typicaljarred
Team: Privateer

Re: Help with PC Build

Post by typicaljarred »

Wahlamt wrote:With a budget that low, it will be hard for you to get it to run "properly". Going up to 800+ you'll start to have a real chance to get some decent parts. My first built was 400-500$, only thing I've kept is the HDD. CPU was bad, GPU was bad, low end ones, both of them. If you spend 800-1000$, you can get some low/mid end stuff, but at least it will be relevant stuff because it will be last gen, not 1-3 gen's ago like I had to suffer through..
ok thank you. i guess i will start saving more :)