Windows 10/Controller doesnt work-Cant play

Post your questions here
oxysz
Team: -OneEightSeven-

Windows 10/Controller doesnt work-Cant play

Post by oxysz »

Hey guys, love mx sim and am finally getting to be able to ride around some tracks lol. But i just built my first nice PC and was so happy to install mx sim. Well i find out that no matter what i have tried i cant play it. I tried xbox one elite controller, ps4, 360, and reg xbox one. No matter what i do with the drivers, update or uninstall the triggers wont register correct and it doesn't register as it does on my old pc. The old pc is window 10 as well but must not be as up to date. It also seems that the way the joysticks turn is differnet as well . like it pulls harder and there is a delay. I cant find a fix and really hope someone can help or we can get an update to mx sim. The controllers work perfect on any other game its just sim. Saw there was some other people with the same issue and I imagine a lot new players will come across this and not ever get into the game which is sad. If anyone knows anything please let me know on here or my email broc.lithium@yahoo.com. Thank you much!