Can't join this sever server.mxsrank.com!! HELP

Post your questions here
Boooo901
Team: NS31 Coaching

Can't join this sever server.mxsrank.com!! HELP

Post by Boooo901 »

I'm a member of the website that this sever ranking is on, It wont let me join. I have the newest snapshot and turned on erode in other severs so I know thats not the issue.. When I join it says this

Connected
Disconnected
Key Verified
Disconnected

I can join any other sever but this and I haven't even been able to join this sever once so im not banned. Whats the issue???
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Can't join this sever server.mxsrank.com!! HELP

Post by jlv »

Are there any other error messages? Maybe something about the track or client too old?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Boooo901
Team: NS31 Coaching

Post by Boooo901 »

jlv wrote:Are there any other error messages? Maybe something about the track or client too old?
I think it says client too old before but it leaves to fast for me to tell if its actually saying that. But I downloaded the latest snapshot you posted.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

You need to copy it over "mx" in the install folder for the web links to work. Check the version at the lower right in the menu to verify you're running the version you expected.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Expedition 15
Team: Privateer

Post by Expedition 15 »

Hey im having the same issue with it not letting me join this sever sadly bc this is the one every is on. My error just keep saying client is too old for this sever and i have 1.12. If anyone can help please DO!!!!