CONTROLLER LAG

Post your questions here
User avatar
DCreedz#523
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 am
Team: Greef Clothing
Location: Australia
Contact:

CONTROLLER LAG

Postby DCreedz#523 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:51 am

For some reason my controller input has decided to lag. Triggers and analog stick are fine but the LB/RB and the ABYX buttons seem to drop out. I use X and B for shifting and I will come into a corner and downshift and it will only do it once even though I've clicked it twice. Same thing with RB, I use this for sticky sit/dab and sometimes it will keep me seated. Any ideas? I'm using a wired Xbox 360 Controller on Windows 10
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: DaBaum Designs
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: CONTROLLER LAG

Postby USABMXER1 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:02 am

Does it ever feel like they are sticking? Cause a quick solution to that one is rubbing alcohol with a like cutip and then start button mashing for a bit and repeat it a few times. If the controller is physically lagging it could have a bad spot in your cord or could just need to re-calibrated.
Image

User avatar
DCreedz#523
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 am
Team: Greef Clothing
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: CONTROLLER LAG

Postby DCreedz#523 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:52 am

USABMXER1 wrote:Does it ever feel like they are sticking? Cause a quick solution to that one is rubbing alcohol with a like cutip and then start button mashing for a bit and repeat it a few times. If the controller is physically lagging it could have a bad spot in your cord or could just need to re-calibrated.


Thanks for the reply. The controller itself feels fine, no stick at all. How would I go about re-calibrating it?
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: DaBaum Designs
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: CONTROLLER LAG

Postby USABMXER1 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:05 am

DCreedz#523 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Does it ever feel like they are sticking? Cause a quick solution to that one is rubbing alcohol with a like cutip and then start button mashing for a bit and repeat it a few times. If the controller is physically lagging it could have a bad spot in your cord or could just need to re-calibrated.


Thanks for the reply. The controller itself feels fine, no stick at all. How would I go about re-calibrating it?

Just look up how to re-calibrate your specific controller with windows and it should show you something to do it. If that isn't it then it could just be the controller is dying out sadly.
Image

User avatar
DCreedz#523
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 am
Team: Greef Clothing
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: CONTROLLER LAG

Postby DCreedz#523 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:57 am

USABMXER1 wrote:If that isn't it then it could just be the controller is dying out sadly.

Hate to say it but i think this is the case. Time for a new one 8) Thanks for your help :D
Image


Return to “Help / Troubleshooting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests