New Bug

Post your questions here
Finn Paller
Team: Team Grom

New Bug

Post by Finn Paller »

So I just started up this computer again after about 3 months of no use and all my other games are running perfectly fine but when I load sim it is super laggy and when I create a game my rider and bike is completely white. The track loads in somehat but very slowly and when I quit the game I noticed something that ive never seen before, it pops up at the top left saying Freeing Memory(1) through (5). And since that never showed up when it ran fine I figure it is probably something to do with that.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: New Bug

Post by jlv »

The freeing memory messages are normal. I added them to make it easier to find memory corruption bugs.

Sounds like your system might be using software OpenGL. Try reinstalling your graphics driver.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Finn Paller
Team: Team Grom

Post by Finn Paller »

So nothing is working I updated my windows and every other game is running fine so what I think ill do is try uninstalling the game then re-installing but the problem is I cant remember the email I used when I bought the game or even what password I used. What should I do here
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I think you should download and install the driver from your GPU vendor's site. Either nvidia.com, amd.com or intel.com depending on which GPU you use.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Socal
Team: Privateer

Re: New helmet Bug

Post by Socal »

just updated sim and now when i lean back i have this weird outline of what i thnk is the helmet. any suggestions?
jmayo_2

Re: New helmet Bug

Post by jmayo_2 »

Socal wrote:just updated sim and now when i lean back i have this weird outline of what i thnk is the helmet. any suggestions?
Whatever gear you're wearing probably doesn't have the 1st person jm with it.