Sim freezing pc

Post your questions here
Nathan.71_

Sim freezing pc

Post by Nathan.71_ »

Not sure if anyone can help or not but last night and this morning when ive been trying to play sim and ill click on the icon my cursor goes away and my computer just freezes where its at on the desktop, havent changed any pc setting and havent put anything in the folder for a week or so i dont think it would be that, was just wondering if anyone could help out.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Sim freezing pc

Post by jlv »

A user level program shouldn't be able to freeze the PC so this is by definition a driver/OS bug or a hardware problem. You can try looking around in Windows event viewer to see if it logged any reason for the crash. Probably something with the graphics driver.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Nathan.71_

Re: Sim freezing pc

Post by Nathan.71_ »

jlv wrote:A user level program shouldn't be able to freeze the PC so this is by definition a driver/OS bug or a hardware problem. You can try looking around in Windows event viewer to see if it logged any reason for the crash. Probably something with the graphics driver.
went ahead and uninstalled and reinstalled and that seemed to of worked guess the game was bugged out or something, thanks for the suggestion though