RF GAMING

Post your questions here
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

RF GAMING

Post by Tommy black »

Whats up guys, last time I raced I was on EMF for outdoors and I need some help setting up my RF account, and I have some questions.
1. Do I need a License to race AMs
2. When do I pick a number
3. When do the races start?

Sorry these are noob questions like i said, new to rf and confused how to set it up. Thank you.
Zach12579
Team: Privateer

Re: RF GAMING

Post by Zach12579 »

Tommy black wrote:Whats up guys, last time I raced I was on EMF for outdoors and I need some help setting up my RF account, and I have some questions.

Sorry these are noob questions like i said, new to rf and confused how to set it up. Thank you.
I doesn't hurt to have at least the AM license since you need that to race in AM races for Rf.

You should of picked a number when you make your account and you can pick any except #99 and lower, those are the pros and people who earned a national number, and if someone already picked your number.

Race schedule will be under the Rf form page and/or on the Rf site.
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Post by Tommy black »

Zach12579 wrote:
Tommy black wrote:Whats up guys, last time I raced I was on EMF for outdoors and I need some help setting up my RF account, and I have some questions.

I doesn't hurt to have at least the AM license since you need that to race in AM races for Rf.

You should of picked a number when you make your account and you can pick any except #99 and lower, those are the pros and people who earned a national number, and if someone already picked your number.

Race schedule will be under the Rf form page and/or on the Rf site.
THANK U KING
white327
Team: MotoPro GFX

Post by white327 »

You pick a number at the beginning of the series. For example, when GP's opened, you had to pick a number, then when Nationals opened, you had to select your number again.