Heavy front end after new computer

Post your questions here
jasper125

Heavy front end after new computer

Post by jasper125 »

I've bought a new computer and i've loaded the exact graphics and bike setup but the bike is very front end heavy both in a roller section and mid air the bike tends to endo more aggressively.
I adjusted the setup with adjusting the body weight more to the back and slowing down the rebound but the bike still has the same feeling.
Has someone ever had this happen?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Heavy front end after new computer

Post by Wahlamt »

Either your perception has changed going through some drastic hardware changes or your setup you had saved was another one that you thought of I'd guess.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Re: Heavy front end after new computer

Post by motokid499 »

jasper125 wrote:I've bought a new computer and i've loaded the exact graphics and bike setup but the bike is very front end heavy both in a roller section and mid air the bike tends to endo more aggressively.
I adjusted the setup with adjusting the body weight more to the back and slowing down the rebound but the bike still has the same feeling.
Has someone ever had this happen?
It sounds to me like you might be dealing with some input lag and are doing your rider movements delayed making you dip the front over jumps and rollers. Make sure vsync is off. If you have an Nvidia card also make sure maximum pre rendered frames is set to 1. Or I think it's called low latency mode now, just turn it to "on" or "ultra" and see if that fixes your problem.
Tanner Rogers