Help game won’t start

Post your questions here
Mkbillion
Team: dancing monkey

Help game won’t start

Post by Mkbillion »

Ok so I decided to download a snapshot for sim and I looked up a tutorial on how to download so I deleted the original file and now when I want to play it the game says can’t find game data but when I go to the game files and double click the snapshot the game loads up
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Help game won’t start

Post by Wahlamt »

It's not in the installation folder. C:/Program Files (x86)/Mx Simulator by default. Same folder as the zzz*.saf files are in.
Mkbillion

Post by Mkbillion »

Wahlamt wrote:It's not in the installation folder. C:/Program Files (x86)/Mx Simulator by default. Same folder as the zzz*.saf files are in.
No its not in there its just the snapshot but the weird thing is if I double click the snapshot it loads
Mkbillion

Post by Mkbillion »

nvm I got it sorted I forgot I can reinstall with the installer
Daiello230
Team: Privateer

Post by Daiello230 »

sooooooooo it was really late and i was clearing shit off my Pc and deleted the files sim needs to run, but i didnt realize until after i emptied my trashcan, now i cant open sim and idk wtf to do
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Daiello230 wrote:sooooooooo it was really late and i was clearing shit off my Pc and deleted the files sim needs to run, but i didnt realize until after i emptied my trashcan, now i cant open sim and idk wtf to do
Send me an email from the account you ordered the game with.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.